10/18/2023 Map Stopped Working?
Visit this post for the fix

Still stuck at 4.373

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@stevepeck1)
Topic starter  

Upgrade button still errors out. Can anyone help me upgrade to 4.5 without having to do so much of the techy stuff? I'd prefer not to do that as I've sunk hours into this before and worried I'll soak up hours more. THANK YOU

Mark Harris
(@markyharris)
Member Admin Registered

Steve, The update button is no longer functional, as the server changed its permissions. You'll notice on later versions that, that feature is gone.

On your current map, open up the web admin and go to utilities and download the 3 datafiles you'll need for your update. Download version 4.5xx from the downloads page here, and burn it to an SD card. Put the newly imaged SD card into your map and start it up. After a bit you will probably see colors on the map but they won't be correct until upload the 3 data files you copied.

On the web admin page for each area you will see an 'Upload' button in the upper right corner. You'll upload your config file to the 'Settings' page, the airports file to the 'Airports' page and the hmdata file to the 'Heat Map' settings page.

If this isn't helping let me know and we can do this via email. Just let me know. - Mark

ReplyQuote
Share: