10/18/2023 Map Stopped Working?
Visit this post for the fix

Web Remote APP issue

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@kkaestner)
Topic starter  

Whenever I try to refresh the map's settings using the web remote app, I get the error below. My LEDs are stuck on IFR/MVFR conditions even though there are VFR conditions. Not sure if this related, though.

(@kkaestner)
Topic starter  

edit: The VFR- IFR condition issue is unrelated. It when I download my airport list using the UI the file is updated, but when I ssh into the Pi and nano the airports file, it's still showing the default airports.

ReplyQuote
Mark Harris
(@markyharris)
Member Admin Registered

@kkaestner

Thank you for pointing this out. I know exactly what happened and what to fix. I'll get an updated remote app attached on this board plus update the image. Sorry for the hassle. - Mark

ReplyQuote
Mark Harris
(@markyharris)
Member Admin Registered

Here you go;

This needs to go into the '/NeoSectional/templates' directory.

You can use one of a number of ssh file explorers to copy the file to your RPI. I use Snowflake ( https://github.com/subhra74/snowflake), but other popular clients are PuTTY, WinSCP. 

Or, from the command line on your RPI, you can enter;

cd /NeoSectional/templates
sudo rm lsremote.html
sudo wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/markyharris/livesectional/master/templates/lsremote.html

Here's a screencast of doing this;

If doing any of this is not your cup of tea, we will be updating the image with the new file. So if you wait a few days you can download the new image. Just be sure to download the airports, config.py and hmdata files before you install the new image. Then you can import these files back and make it quick and easy. - Mark

ReplyQuote
Share: